Why It Matters
When duty of care falls to you, don’t wait until something goes wrong to find out your travel safety policies aren’t reliable in an emergency. Your people are too important to risk.
That’s why World Travel Provide provides organisations access to a comprehensive suite of travel risk management consulting services.
Drawing on our extensive experience and understanding of industry best practices, our medical and security experts can work with you to identify your organisation’s needs and ensure Duty of Care obligations are met – whether you’re creating travel policies for the first time or are updating a mature safety program.
From identifying gaps to putting a plan in place, we can support you every step of the way. Leverage our decades of experience helping organisations like yours create comprehensive travel risk management programs that enables safe travel with actionable intelligence.
Instant access to decades of travel risk management experience
Bring in the support needed on an ad hoc basis instead of hiring a senior employee
Our experience will save you time identifying gaps and researching best practice
Receive a customised travel risk management policy specific to your team’s requirements
Get Consulting Help From The Experts
Physical Security & Safety
- Site physical security and safety auditing
- Country and city security assessments
- Pre-trip traveller briefings: destination, activity and personal profile
- Security intelligence assessments and briefings for new travellers and destinations
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) reviews
- Executive travel reviews and travel planning
Training & eLearning
- Cultural and engagement training
- Active shooter training (A.L.I.V.E.)
- Travel safety
- High risk destinations
- Women travel safety
- LGBTQ+ travel safety
- Global road safety
- Client specific training
- Client specific training
- Cybersecurity consulting services
- Remote work and digital nomad safety
- Travel policy review
- ISO 31030 guidance and support with
- Crisis response planning
- Crisis communication training
- Intelligence briefs for global situations with actionable insights
- Simulation exercises to test internal crisis response plan
- Supply chain risk assessment
- Claims investigation
Travel Assist App & Portal
Do you want to learn how to best keep your travellers safe? Schedule a demo of our Travel Risk Management Tools by clicking the button below. We’ll demonstrate why over one million customers have chosen World Travel Protection to support them through our emergency medical, security and travel assistance services.
Why World Travel Protection?
ISO 31030: Peace of mind for business travellers
Our three global Command Centres in Toronto, Brisbane, and London are state-of-the-art assistance platforms backed up with a robust business continuity plan. We also have a supporting center in Buenos Aires through our sister company Universal Assistance.
These global emergency assistance Command Centres are staffed with qualified personnel, including doctors, registered nurses and registered paramedics, and security, case managers and logistics professionals who operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Key Facts About WTP
Stay on top of shifting global travel, medical and security risks
Plus gain exclusive access to resources, products and trends before they hit the market